Luxury Condos St-Jérôme
Anticipated delivery: 2018-2019
Building and Outside Features:
- 75 luxury condo units in St-Jérôme.
- 1, 2, 3 bedrooms (12 different models).
- 4 penthouse units (3 different models).
- Private, fenced and secured.
- Secure entrances.
- Magnetic pass providing access to entrances, elevators and indoor parking.
- Cameras connected to security monitoring system.
- Area surrounded by mature trees.
- Beautiful landscape design complemented by a fountain, wooded path, and several rest areas.
- Huge terraces on the roof providing panoramic views.
- Insulated concrete form (ICF) construction.
- Exterior finish with a mixture of brick, stone blocks, and acrylic.
- Large terrace (balcony) for each unit.
- Near all essential services of the city of St-Jérôme such as medical services, shops, restaurants, hotels and the Carrefour du Nord shopping center.
- Concierge service.
The luxury condos and penthouses of Terrasses Calixa-Lavallée offer you a peaceful suburban lifestyle near all essential services of the city of St-Jérôme. You will have access to medical services, shops, restaurants, hotels and the Carrefour du Nord shopping center.
LUXURY CONDOS ST-JÉRÔME
Interior features of the building and common areas:
- Beautiful, spacious lobby with a contemporary and classic look.
- Communication system connecting the lobby with each condo unit.
- Fire sprinkler system.
- Superior insulation and soundproofing.
- Heated floors (liquid radiant).
- Garbage and recycling chute on each floor along with a dedicated area in the basement.
- 92 indoor parking spaces and 52 outdoor parking spaces.
- 95 individual storage spaces (9 x 5 feet), 1 for each condo unit and 2 per penthouse unit.
- Reception room available by reservation, connected to a large outdoor terrace.
- 2 elevators connecting the basement to all floors.
- 3 staircases connecting the basement up to the 4th floor and the roof terraces.
- Common areas styled with a mixture of rugs and ceramic.
- Lighting fixture outside each condo and penthouse unit door.
LUXURY CONDOS ST-JÉRÔME
Interior features of each condo and penthouse unit:
- Storage space is provided for each unit.
- High quality materials imported from Europe.
- Engineered wood floors in bedrooms, offices, living rooms, dining rooms, and traffic areas. Choice of color to be determined.
- Ceramic floors in entrance, storage space, bathrooms, washrooms, and laundry areas. Choice of colors and patterns to be determined.
- Firestop unit entrance door for each condo and penthouse.
- Solid core interior door for each room. Choice of colors and patterns to be determined.
- Each unit pre-wired for home automation, telephony, Internet, and cable.
- Standard lighting system in every condo unit.
- Central vacuum tubing system installed. Vacuum system, accessories and installation at owner’s expense.
- 9-foot ceilings for condos and 10-foot ceilings for penthouses except in the kitchen area, bathroom, hallway, mechanical room, and laundry room where all mechanical work requires lowered ceilings.
- Interior walls and ceilings made of gypsum to be painted white. Possibility to paint in color available as an option.
- Each condo and penthouse unit is equipped with its own hot water tank.
- Natural gas fireplace included in 3-bedroom condos and penthouses only. Available as an option for other condos.
- European style laminated cabinets for kitchen and bathroom. Colors to be determined.
- Quartz or granite countertops. Colors to be determined.
- Double bowl stainless steel, under-mounted kitchen sink.
- Italian import faucet fittings for all condo and penthouse units.
- Standard cooking exhaust hood included.
- Ceramic tile shower with acrylic base and glass door opening on bath.
- Raised square sink.
- Dual flush toilet.
- One hour of free consultation is offered with our design team to customize your decor
- Personalized VIP financing
- Indoor parking space: $25,000 each, taxes included.
- Purchase of additional storage space (9 x 5 feet): $2,000 each, taxes included.
The developer/seller reserves the right to modify or amend the plans, specifications, or materials without further notice to meet certain construction contingencies or modifications deemed necessary by the architects and/or engineers, and all municipal and/or governmental authorities. However, these said changes should not significantly affect the design and quality of the said apartment units. All dimensions and surface areas listed are approximate but realistic. Surface areas are calculated using the officially recognized BOMA method, generally used by professionals. Dimension calculations are made from 50% of demising walls to the outer walls of the apartment units. The price of a condo unit is not necessarily calculated based on the living areas, but rather in terms of positioning, options, and materials used. A price list with detailed descriptions is available at our sales office. Details, modifications, and additions will be described in the preliminary construction contract.